As many of you know, when we reopened our office following the COVID closures, we have not had an office assistant. We are currently looking for one or two volunteers who can regularly staff the office as an office Assistant/Receptionist three or four days a week.
Our office assistant will perform a variety of tasks depending on project deadlines in the charge office. This will include answering phones and other tasks as needed by the charge office. This position helps to extend the resources of the Charge Office staff to better meet the needs of our members and community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Answering phones
• Data entry
• Maintenance of office space
• Other duties specifically around coordination of special events
• An adult with a professional appearance and a friendly manner
• Someone who is dependable and punctual
• A courteous and personable approach to dealing with the public
• The ability to operate self-directed, willing to take initiative, and be detail-oriented
• Respect and maintain confidentiality of church volunteers, members, donors, and constituents
• Computer skills and the willingness to learn church office computer applications
If you are interested, and are willing to volunteer 1-2 days a week, contact Pastor Gary by email or telephone: